Wednesday, May 23, 2012

James Foo Western Food

A random thought of having western food as our 20th month celebration. We was surfing for any good deal to enjoy our meal. Unfortunately, sometimes it is really hard to find good deal in Penang. My Bf suggested :"why don't we try the famous restaurant - James Foo in Tanjung bungah." So, without further consideration, we went there the next day. Never go to one of the most famous Western Food Restaurant in Penang will be a shame as well right.
It was a rainy Friday night, the restaurant was fully occupied and fortunately we managed to get a small table near to the corner. We didn't capture the signboard, and this was taken from web. James Foo Western Food is famous enough for us to get any single photo we need about them. Eg, Food, Menu, Environment. I would share my personal experience there.

Personally I liked their menu. It have clearly stated the variety of food they serve and some picture as reference. Most of the menu in other restaurants normally show "Main Course, Beverage", kind like this.

I managed to get some photos of the menu. The waitress actually kept the menu from me when they saw I am taking photo. While, i wasn't sure whether they don't like people to take photo, or they just wanted to keep that.
The Fish
The Fish
The Lamb Chop
The Combo and the Pork

Garlic chicken chop
I picked the Grilled Garlic Chicken Chop. Because I wish to figure out what is the difference of their chicken chop from others, why is it so famous in Penang.

Personally I like garlic, and garlic has made the dish even more special, we seldom can find this in a menu of Western Food. And this do really make the sauce more heavy in taste and more scrumptious.

PRICE : RM8


My bf ordered the combo one. Grilled Chicken n "Lamb"combo. This is nice if you want to try different food at once. Besides, I felt that this is a cuisine that is welly-suited the girls. There are variety foods in small portion and thus it can satisfy the choosy girls. This is definitely my choice if I see this. As i was rush to washroom and missed out this menu. My bf know me well and he ordered this.

PRICE : RM 11.00
soda drink

The menu write cool ice-cream soda, and my bf thought there is ice-cream on top of the soda. He was shocked to see the waiter served us with this canned drink and it costs RM2.50.

Overall the food is quite nice in James Foo. And the price is reasonable too. It worth the prominence and compliment from people.



James Foo Western Food Restaurant Information :-
Operation days & times : 6pm-12am |Closed on Monday|
Address : 
21-A, Jalan Fettes Park, 11200 Penang.
Price : Refer to the menu
Website : James Foo Facebook Page 

No comments: