Friday, June 8, 2012

Black Ball Dessert @ 1st Avenue mall

Yesterday I was off earlier at 3pm as my director approved after Quarter End closing. It was so hot when I reached my hostel. I was so thrilled as my roommate said "let's get some dessert."



We spot a newly opened "Black Ball Grass Jelly Dessert" in 1st Avenue Mall. Thanks to Foursquare which have really introduced most of the nice / new food for us. This is something quite similar to Snowflake and is quite trendy recently. There are more and more cafes are selling this kind of dessert


We can add milk to the dessert. Full of jelly.


The stall

We ordered warm dessert, you know girls can't take too many coldies. There was a TV showing the process to make the Grass Jelly in Taiwan. [The founder, a Taiwanese, and the ingredients are all imported from Taiwan]. I was so amazed to know that the dark black grass jelly is processed by Real Grass. Well, it was tasty and the jelly was very Q and smoothThis is the first time I took hot one, really nice.

I think the hot serving taste nicer, as it has tense aromatic fragrance as compare to the cold serving. Besides, the jelly were smoother. However, mostly will choose the cold one. Ordinary we crave for dessert is because of hot weather or perhaps bad mood. As such, cold dessert is more satisfying.

I believe that it can be easily accepted by children, youngsters and working adults regarding its taste and price. The price of  its items are affordable and reasonable.

Something about the dessert

PS : It is just located directly opposite 1st Avenue TGV cinema.



Black Ball Taiwanese Tea & Dessert information :-
Operation Days : Daily
Location : 
8-3A, 8th Floor, 1st Avenue, 182, 

Jalan Magezine, Georgetown, Penang
Price : RM 6.90
Contact : 016-4423953

No comments: