Monday, June 11, 2012

Chili @ Gurney Plaze Penang

My sister is a typical great food hunter. She brought me here last year, after the "coach" handbag fair in Gurney Plaze Penang.

Besides the main course and We ordered "the Molten Chocolate Cake" a warm Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling. Topped with vanilla ice-cream under a crunchy chocolate shell. I can smell the goodness of the chocolate muffin. When I scooped out the cake, the chocolate fudge split over the plate and further attracting our eagerness to finish. The only word to describe was "AWESOME". Their food was both good at appearance and taste. 


the Molten Chocolate Cake (RM 15.95)
I ordered Southwestern Grilled Lamb as my main course. The grilled lamb with Chili's special marinade. Served with mashed potatoes with black pepper gravy, seasonal veggies and garlic toast. My grilled lamb was medium done, this was my first time to try that. The taste was much better than well-done cooked lamb. This is because, the mutton is softer and smoother by at medium done, and it is more chewable. The mashed potato smell milky and smooth. It was melting easily in the mouth and swam directly to the stomach. I was almost fulled with the big serving of lamb, however I can't resist to finish all the mashed potatoes. What else left in my plate was the Garlic bread. I thought I would just leave it. While when I tried the first small piece, I knew I would have to finish it. It's crunchy and smell fragrantly.


Southwestern Grilled Lamb (RM 30.95)



Chili's information : -
Operation hours:
Sunday - Thursday :11.00am - 11.00pm
Friday & Saturday :11.00am - 12.00am
Location : 
Lot G-05, G Hotel Penang,
168A Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Pulau Pinang
Contact : 04 210 1111
Fax : 04 210 1100

E-mail : chilisghpg@chilis.com.my

No comments: