Monday, December 31, 2012

Starbucks Drive-Thru @ Tanjong Tokong Penang

I believed there are many people who felt extremely excited to know the Starbucks Drive Thru at Penang has newly opened in Tanjong Tokong Penang. I like the environment there so much. Both inside and outside of their shop is equipped with tables and chairs. There are few sofas outside, and classical music is being played in the background make it a comfortable atmosphere for gathering or even study.

We ordered the new Hojicha Frapuccino. Well, the taste isn't that well *for me. It does have a strong fragrance of tea, but I felt it still lacks of something to make it nicer. Maybe personally I prefer coffee more than tea. I still prefer Caramel Frappucino and Hot chocolate. Both of these taste better with the pleasing aromatic coffee.

Some of the inner decoration 

The counter and the waiters are still donning the Christmas Hat

Our drinks
Different starbucks tumbles. take note of the 3 tumbles left on the upper roll, you can refill starbucks drinks until 31 Jan 2013 after purchasing this drive thru tumble.



The entrance with the wording Terima kasih instead of Welcome














For more information :-
Location : 
4-G Jalan Pantai Molek
Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang 
Contact : +60 4-890 6008
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/StarbucksMalaysia
Official Website : http://starbucks.com.my/

No comments: